The Worldly Existence As The Masrahiyyah


Let me irrigate a mashed from this masrahiyyah this masrahiyyah consist of unknown character before I start irrigation this mashed I would like to Prayer on the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. Once upon time I go to visit someone of my gigantic and nearer relatives and this person start to educate me some lessons guess what this lessons about guile, ignobility, malignance I listened to the lessons and I silent because I surprised from the approach of the expostulation. If you are in my place what do you can do? if you are in the same situation you are going to speak or silence, memorized the Ten Commandments of Luqman that he recommended to his son , keep in your mind that this is a Charitable work intended to satisfaction of God's face please don't leave the devil to whisper on your ear by bad words such as The Charitable work is the same as the evil work if you leave your ear to the devil they will attract you in the evil work and of course by this way you will applied The wisdom that says good do bad find which is the famous wisdom in this days

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

الفرق بين التمييز والتمايز

الفرق بين الدنيا والحياة الدنيا

ثقافة اللف والدوران